Senior IS Project Manager
T2 Technology Group is looking for a talented Senior IS Project Manager to join the team. Candidate will be responsible for providing project management and leadership for the successful assessment, design, and implementation of projects for T2 clients to meet a variety of IT infrastructure needs (e.g. AD upgrade, Exchange implementation, Network upgrade, Storage upgrade, VDI implementation, etc).
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience managing large IT Infrastructure projects in healthcare/mission-critical environments supporting 1,500+ users. The ideal candidate will also have a strong understanding of IT project lifecycles and associated processes, tools and control checkpoints. Successful candidates will have the ability to develop flexible and efficient plans, manage multiple priorities while fostering an environment of team building and coordination.
- Develop user/client requirements and deploy systems on time and within budget
- Provide project management and leadership for infrastructure projects including technical, resource, schedules, and financial plans.
- Provide oversight and guidance to infrastructure technical managers, engineers, and systems architects for projects within their areas.
- Work directly with project teams to gather and document requirements, tasks, schedules, costs, key activities and roles.
- Develop plans and track their execution through final production delivery and transition to an operational state.
- Leads project teams through all of the key phases: discovery, initiation, project execution, control and closure
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 7+ years previous IT Infrastructure project management experience (preferably in the healthcare industry).
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Informatics or a related discipline
- PMP or related certification is preferred.
- Experience with Agile project management is a plus.
- Experience interfacing directly with hospital staff (doctors, nurses, administration) or similar individuals.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and customer support skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.